Sunday 6 July 2014

Mini Haul!

This time next week I will be on holiday! Hooray! So I've been excited to add some new pieces to my wardrobe which I can take with me. However, my bank balance wasn't thrilled with this idea. So I opted to try and get a few pieces on a budget. I recently bought a floral jumpsuit from Matalan, and was so happy with it (and it was only £20!). Surprised with what they had to offer, I went back and had a more thorough look. I found a black jumpsuit and a pastel blue palm print skirt, perfect for those summer evenings. I also treated myself to a new MAC Lipstick, and chose the shade 'Please Me' (a mid-tone pink). The shade is perfect for summer make-up as it isn't too intense. I've also needed a few new rings and found a lovely set in Primark for only £1.50! I personally prefer midi rings with a minimalistic style and these are perfect.  


Matalan Palm Print Skirt, £14 (Not on website)



Primark Silver Midi Rings, £1.50







Overall, I am very happy with my purchases and I was very surprised with Matalans collections. I never really considered Matalan as a store which I would naturally choose to shop in. However, I have definitely reconsidered and I will always pop in from now on to see what occasional gems they have! It's how you style it at the end of the day! They also have a current dress collection in their stores by Abbey Clancy which is gorgeous and very affordable!

Stay tuned for my holiday blog post in a few weeks with some pictures of my travels and what I get up to!

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment