Monday 11 August 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

Here are a few beauty products that I have picked up recently with a couple of vouchers that I got for my birthday!


1. MAC Matte Lipstick in 'Mehr' - £15.50

Some of you may already know that I've got a major weakness for MAC lipsticks, so when I received a MAC gift card for my birthday I knew I had to add another one to my collection. I wasn't too sure on what colour to get so I showed one of the make-up artists in the store a picture of Kylie Jenner wearing a beautiful plum/nude lipstick. I pretty sure you'll have seen the picture if you're as obsessed with the Kardashians as I am! She said it had been a popular choice recently and found me the perfect match. What's even better is that the lipstick is matte (my personal favourite). The colour is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to try it.

2. L'Oreal Extra Black Telescopic Mascara - £10.99

This product is not new to my make-up bag as it is my favourite mascara, EVER. I'm near to finishing the one I'm using at the moment so wanted to re-stock. I've tried an obscene amount of mascaras in the past and this one definitely wins it for me as the applicator is a comb and not the typical brush that you get with most mascaras. I feel that the comb definitely helps to add a lot of product onto my lashes without it being clumpy or too thick. If you haven't tried this mascara and you're after one that gives you amazing length and volume then definitely give this one a go. IT'S ONE OF MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS!

3. Essie Nail Lacquer in 'Master Plan' - £7.99

I've wanted a grey nail varnish for a while now, and when I saw this one by Essie I just had to have it. I've tried a couple of Essie products before and absolutely loved them, so I felt confident in purchasing another colour. 'Master Plan' is a beautiful soft grey which will go perfectly with monochrome outfits, especially in the dreaded upcoming winter months!

4. MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in 'Fashion Fix' - £17

I purchased this eye shadow from MAC simply because I loved the colour and I normally go for nude colours when it comes to doing my eye make-up. I love MAC eye shadows as they are easily blendable and buildable and they last throughout the day without creasing. I'm also one of those people who is swayed into buying a product depending on its name. When I saw it was called 'Fashion Fix' I knew it belonged in my make-up bag (sad I know!).

5. Bleach London Swamp Spritz - £6

I am fighting a constant battle with my hair and it is always winning. I'm always looking for new products that can give my hair some volume and texture without spending, what seems like, hours in front of the mirror. When I saw this in Boots I decided to give it a whirl. This 'Swamp Spritz' is a lightweight surf spray which adds texture to all types of hair. Sounds perfect! This is the first time I have purchased a product from Bleach London so I will definitely be reviewing the product once I have tried it a few times! Keep your fingers crossed!

Hope you enjoyed this mini haul and let me know if you've tried any of the products mentioned!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment